About the role
Nordbo Robotics specialises in No Code software platforms for robots. No Code software is a new area that is being defined in the industry. To provide the best and most effective experience for our partners and end-users, the guiding material that we produce is essential.
We are looking for a UX Writer to join the Nordbo Insights team and deliver a world-class No Code user experience. In this role, you will be maintaining and improving Nordbo Robotics’ tonality from the ground up, taking our UX writing to the next level. You will work together with UX researchers, product managers, and software engineers to create, implement and maintain UX copy primarily in our No Code software platforms.
Why Work With Us
Nordbo Robotics is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities.
Join a place that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas–all while having fun together.
The Impact You Will Make:
- Shaping product experiences by creating useful, meaningful text that helps our technology users understand how to use the No Code software platforms. This includes guides, walkthroughs as well as knowledge base articles.
- Revising content to ensure we maintain cohesive product narrative and language across our software platforms.
- Producing other types of UX communication, including video guides and tutorials.
- Collaborating in the process of setting UX goals and designing roadmaps for UX communications.
Important to note: This position is a non-paid internship
What we are looking for
The following list represents the ideal set of skills. You do not have to have them all - a curious and open mindset towards learning and technology is most important.
- Technical knowledge within sensors/electronics and software
- Product writing experience
- Experience in UX, product, marketing, or branding
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment and comfortable with ambiguity
- A deep curiosity for understanding users, user journeys and empathising with users’ problems
- Graphical skills within Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop are a bonus
- Proficiency in English
- Knowledge of software systems for document preparations is a bonus
- Enjoy learning about and streamlining the language used by customers
- Are curious about every step of a user journey, from receiving our technology to training, to requesting support
- Know how to work with wireframes and functional specs.
- Develop well-informed points of view, while also remaining open to adjustments based on input from others.
- Can write from scratch, edit existing copy, and think beyond the written word with input from multiple team members.
- Think long-term, but act quickly.
- Are comfortable handling several projects simultaneously.
- Deliver passionate and impactful presentations at all levels of an organisation.
At Nordbo Robotics, transparency, development, and unity are important keywords
At Nordbo, you will be included in our “buddy program”, where one of your colleagues will help you during the first months of your employment, so you quickly feel at home and become part of our community. We constantly focus on developing our employees and Nordbo Robotics as a workplace. We are more than 30+ employees in offices in Denmark and China. We have always been ambitious about creating a unique place to work, where you as an employee are challenged with exciting projects – at Nordbo Robotics it must be fun to go to work!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please send your application and CV via our recruitment system. Applications will be handled on an ongoing basis.
Should you have any questions regarding the position, you are more than welcome to contact Junior Product Manager, Frederik Munch, at email@example.com.
PS. We treat all candidates equally: If you are interested please apply through our application system - any correspondence should come from there! Our lovely support isn't able to pass on any calls/ emails our way - and this makes sure that the candidate experience is smooth and fair to everyone 🙂 Moreover, we believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce, and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of, but not limited to, age, disability, gender identity or expression, national origin, ethnicity, religion, sex, or sexual orientation.