About the Role:
At Nordbo Robotics we are changing the way people work with robots. Through our No Code software platforms we let users program robots by demonstration, and as a result enable people to be creative and robots - repetitive.
As a UX design intern you will join the environment where every project is a learning opportunity. You will learn fast, get exciting real projects and build up your skill-set.
Important to note: This position is a non-paid internship of minimum 4 months duration.
- Contribute to product design and implementation discussions
- Work with the extended team throughout the entire UX design process
- Create specific UX deliverables, such as wireframes and prototypes to inform the design and development process
- Contribute to building design systems for developers to enable consistent product development
- Conduct and analyse user and design research to identify UX issues and refine processes
- Help us collect and translate product feedback into design requirements
- Co-facilitate user experience design workshop sessions and illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
- Knowledge of end-to-end UX design process
- Knowledge of how to review existing digital products and processes to identify UX issues and develop UX recommendations
- Strong written as well as verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently as well in a collaborative, team-based environment
- Knowledge of user and stakeholder research methods
- Experience in UX design and prototyping tools (i.e., Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD)
- Knowledge of accessibility standards and practices
- Ability to create graphics with tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS is a plus.
..what you don't know, we'll help you learn!
What we offer
- A meaningful workday with impact on Nordbo No Code software platforms
- An opportunity to train and grow your skill-set as a UX designer
- Get a real insight into robotics industry and the role of design in tech development
- Work in a friendly and informal workplace, with a flat hierarchy, and flexibility
At Nordbo Robotics, transparency, development, and unity are important keywords
At Nordbo, you will be included in our “buddy program”, where one of your colleagues will help you during the first months of your employment, so you quickly feel at home and become part of our community. We constantly focus on developing our employees and Nordbo Robotics as a workplace. We are more than 30+ employees in offices in Denmark and China. We have always been ambitious about creating a unique place to work, where you as an employee are challenged with exciting projects – at Nordbo Robotics it must be fun to go to work!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please send your application and CV via our recruitment system. Applications will be handled on an ongoing basis.
Should you have any questions regarding the position, you are more than welcome to contact UX Researcher, Rasa Pa, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PS. We treat all candidates equally: If you are interested please apply through our application system - any correspondence should come from there! Our lovely support isn't able to pass on any calls/ emails our way - and this makes sure that the candidate experience is smooth and fair to everyone 🙂 Moreover, we believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce, and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of, but not limited to, age, disability, gender identity or expression, national origin, ethnicity, religion, sex, or sexual orientation.