Are you an aspiring Outbound Sales Specialist looking for an opportunity to kick-start your career?
If you are an effective communicator, driven, passionate team player and result driven sales person, we have the perfect job for you!
We are searching for 2-3 Outbound Sales Student Workers to join our fun, fast-paced, growing team and take on full responsibility for converting sales leads into customers.
Outbound Sales duties and responsibilities
- Market Research to develop warm leads
- Contact prospective customers and book meetings to sales
- Vet lead list for warm and cold leads
- Identify prospects that fit the target demographic
- Use product knowledge to showcase the solutions that our company can offer to prospects
- Up-sell additional products as need arises
- Use database, CRM, Linkedin, Leadfeeder, Mailchimp or other software to track progress with new prospects
- Report weekly sales goals and objectives to Sales & Marketing
- Attend trainings to stay up to date with the specifications of new products and service offerings
- Attend in relevant events to grow your network and leadbase
Outbound Sales requirements and qualifications
- Studying a BA or Master degree in Finance, Marketing or similar relevant field
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Networking aptitude
- Fearless attitude and a hunter mentality
- Fluent in one or more of the following languages:
French, Portuguese, Spanish and Italian
At Nordbo Robotics, transparency, development, and unity are important keywords
At Nordbo, you will be included in our “buddy program”, where one of your colleagues will help you during the first months of your employment, so you quickly feel at home and become part of our community. We constantly focus on developing our employees and Nordbo Robotics as a workplace. We are more than 30+ employees in offices in Denmark and China. We have always been ambitious about creating a unique place to work, where you as an employee are challenged with exciting projects – at Nordbo Robotics it must be fun to go to work!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please send your application and CV via our recruitment system. Applications will be handled on an ongoing basis.
Should you have any questions regarding the position, you are more than welcome to contact CMO, Lisbeth Chawes, at +45 27 36 80 70.
PS. We treat all candidates equally: If you are interested please apply through our application system - any correspondence should come from there! Our lovely support isn't able to pass on any calls/ emails our way - and this makes sure that the candidate experience is smooth and fair to everyone 🙂 Moreover, we believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce, and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of, but not limited to, age, disability, gender identity or expression, national origin, ethnicity, religion, sex, or sexual orientation