We are looking for an Operations Manager to …
- Coordinate with logistics workers (DK and CN) and help them prioritise
- Help create a strong process framework around logistics
- In daily operation help workers adhere to processes
- Oversee performance and optimize processes along the way
- Plan and coordinate stock levels with deliveries from china and expected sales from DK
- Be aware of potential sourcing issues (talk with china and R&D DK) and plan stock levels accordingly
- Coordinate internal resources that are needed in customer or internal projects. Equipment and manpower.
- Help workers prioritize tasks to optimize performance
- Coordinate quality issues with DK workers or China managers
- Help setting up KPI's for operations to help guide the choices of workers (DK and China)
At Nordbo Robotics, transparency, development, and unity are important keywords
At Nordbo, you will be included in our “buddy program”, where one of your colleagues will help you during the first months of your employment, so you quickly feel at home and become part of our community. We constantly focus on developing our employees and Nordbo Robotics as a workplace. We are more than 30+ employees in offices in Denmark and China. We have always been ambitious about creating a unique place to work, where you as an employee are challenged with exciting projects – at Nordbo Robotics it must be fun to go to work!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please send your application and CV via our recruitment system. Applications will be handled on an ongoing basis.
Should you have any questions regarding the position, you are more than welcome to contact CMO, Lisbeth Chawes, at +45 27 36 80 70.
PS. we treat all candidates equally: If you are interested please apply through our application system - any correspondence should come from there! Our lovely support isn't able to pass on any calls/ emails our way - and this makes sure that the candidate experience is smooth and fair to everyone 🙂 Moreover, we believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce, and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of, but not limited to, age, disability, gender identity or expression, national origin, ethnicity, religion, sex, or sexual orientation.