We are looking for an intern to join our marketing team, who will help us increase our awareness among customers and create new business opportunities. You will also be responsible for generating content for a variety of media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin. In this area, you will primarily be focused on copywriting and assisting our current marketing team. The internship period is adapted to the company and your needs.
During your internship, you will be working with other team members with years of experience within your work area, who will offer you knowledge and guidance for specific cases. The majority of Nordbo Robotics are former graduates, why we know the importance of feedback. You should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, where you will have the freedom to develop professional and personal skills on your own. Our goal is that you will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
What to expect from your internship
In your internship, your work assignments will primarily relate to copywriting and digital marketing. The detailed specification of your work tasks will be designed in dialogue with us, but the list below contains some of the work areas you will potentially work on:
● Manage and update the company’s marketing materials and reports
● Assist in planning campaigns with the sales department and evaluating performance
● Content creation for social media, email automation, website, and blogs
● Help with the planning and hosting marketing events/webinars
We are looking for an intern, who possesses most of the following qualifications:
● Ability to multitask and take initiative
● A proactive and can-do attitude
● Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
● Love working with performance-based initiatives and strive to achieve your goals
● Must be familiar with social platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram
● Strong written skills in both Danish and English
● Must have a passion for marketing
● Experience with content creation and graphic design is a plus
At Nordbo Robotics, transparency, development, and unity are important keywords
At Nordbo, you will be included in our “buddy program”, where one of your colleagues will help you during the first months of your employment, so you quickly feel at home and become part of our community. We constantly focus on developing our employees and Nordbo Robotics as a workplace. We are more than 30+ employees in offices in Denmark and China. We have always been ambitious about creating a unique place to work, where you as an employee are challenged with exciting projects – at Nordbo Robotics it must be fun to go to work!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please send your application and CV via our recruitment system. Applications will be handled on an ongoing basis.
Should you have any questions regarding the position, you are more than welcome to contact CMO, Lisbeth Chawes, at +45 27 36 80 70.
PS. we treat all candidates equally: If you are interested please apply through our application system - any correspondence should come from there! Our lovely support isn't able to pass on any calls/ emails our way - and this makes sure that the candidate experience is smooth and fair to everyone 🙂 Moreover, we believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce, and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of, but not limited to, age, disability, gender identity or expression, national origin, ethnicity, religion, sex, or sexual orientation.